TRIPAWDS: Home to 11949 Members and 1382 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG

Round Two – Done!

Filed under: Uncategorized — Karma at 12:10 am on Tuesday, March 12, 2013  Tagged ,

Brendol had her second round of chemo today.  All went well.  Platelets were back up to normal.  Her white blood cell count actually went down from last week which we weren’t expecting but the vet wasn’t alarmed by that.  Brendol had a full fun day – I know – a fun day getting chemo.  But she loves going.  Check out her video from this morning when she found out we were going.

So the vet tech commented on how Brendol doesn’t appear to have been slowed down one bit by her amputation.  And, while I see a little bit of a change, I have to agree that she is getting around really well.  It’s not quite been 5 weeks, and you can see how good she’s moving.

Drive Home

We came on home (in the yucky rain), and I think this look is one of “I don’t want my picture taken, mom!”

Now that we are home, she is pooped.  The below pic is her getting ready to crash on the couch with her buddy Mathilde.  Okay, so they aren’t usually really buddy buddy, but for tonight we are all cuddles.  I’ll take it!
Brendol resting with Mathilde

106

fetchon3

March 12, 2013 @ 12:22 am   Reply

I love Brendol! Yey, for round two! So exciting. You’re looking so snappy, so pretty! Keep it up, girl.
~ Katy

109

Karma

March 12, 2013 @ 2:42 am   Reply

Thanks Katy!

107

rica55

March 12, 2013 @ 12:57 am   Reply

oooooh I love Brendol! and I love seeing you all cuddled up with your feline sister!!! Way to go Brendol, keep up your spirits girl you are handling this like a true champ!!!!!!!!!!!!

110

Karma

March 12, 2013 @ 2:42 am   Reply

Thanks for the support Erica. Jill’s leading the way!

108

March 12, 2013 @ 2:29 am   Reply

That Brendol has a face that would melt an ice cube!!What a sweet sweet face!! Those eyes just brim over with love. Yes, I do recognize the Put that darn camera down” look! Bredol knows how loved she is and that’s the best medicine around.

Lots of love and support to you. Sally and Happy Hannah

111

Karma

March 12, 2013 @ 3:07 am   Reply

You are so sweet to say so. I hope Hannah is doing well.

112

jerry

March 12, 2013 @ 3:36 am   Reply

Brendol, whenever we see you so hoppy we can’t help but feel hoppy too! You make us smile.

Congrats on knocking out another chemo session. Woo hoo! You are the stuff legends are made of.

And a GREAT BIG THANK YOU for your and your Momma’s Tripawds Supporter gift, we are very honored.

114

destiny

March 12, 2013 @ 9:56 am   Reply

hey brendol

u r just to cute so wanna give u lots of cuddles glad u went good today keep us dated loved ur video to by the way