TRIPAWDS: Home to 11949 Members and 1382 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG

A Day Late

Filed under: Uncategorized — Karma at 4:36 pm on Tuesday, May 7, 2013  Tagged , , ,

Ooh, I’m a bad momma.  Yesterday was Brendol’s 3 month ampuversary (and it blew right past me).  Can you believe it?  Three Months!  Geez, it has flown by.  And, some of you will yell at me for thinking this way, but I hate that the clock is ticking down.  It’s not today.  I know that.  And we don’t live like it is today.  But I am cognizant that our time is limited.  Osteosarcoma or not, my B is 12 and a half years old.  Anyway… 😀  Happy Thoughts.  She is here today, she is feeling good, and I get to love on her a ton.  She is my cuddle bug and I love her dearly.

B with one of her dollies

Happy Ampuversary my precious girl!

182

mmrocker13

May 7, 2013 @ 4:47 pm   Reply

I won’t yell at you…I am the same way. The time flies by, and even when all is well, some days you just want to stop the clock. <3

183

May 7, 2013 @ 5:18 pm   Reply

Hoppy Ampuversary Brendol. I hope you celebrated in a great way. It looks like you have things figured out with the relaxing. 🙂 Keep kicking butt girl.

Michelle & Sassy

184

rica55

May 7, 2013 @ 6:16 pm   Reply

HOPPY AMPUVERSARY B! You are doing such a great job at kicking cancer butt! You are such a sweet girl.

All our love,
Erica & Jill

185

May 7, 2013 @ 6:58 pm   Reply

Just “yelling” for joy over here….can ya’ hear it!??:-) 🙂

YOU and Brendol are doing a great of at living life to the fullest and enjoying every precious second! Bendol does NOT look her age! Besides, what “seniors” still play with dollies?? Just young pups do that!!

Hey, where are the videos with the bubble machine e?? You can always resort to the old fashion way with the jar and that little round plastic thing:-) 🙂

YAY BRENDOL! Extra ice cream all the way ’round tonight:-)

Sally and Happy Hannah

186

Karma

May 7, 2013 @ 9:30 pm   Reply

Thanks Sally. Bad news about the bubble machine. We got it and loaded it up Sunday, and it didn’t work! I’m going to play around with it and see if I can get it cranked up, but for now we are back to the old fashioned way.

187

fourminipups

May 8, 2013 @ 2:07 am   Reply

Happy Ampuversary Brendol!!! Not only are Shooter and you close together for that celebration, but you are both 12-1/2 years old. That was a very good year for dogs!! Take each day as it comes and enjoy it to the fullest.

188

jerry

May 8, 2013 @ 4:10 pm   Reply

Bad momma, no donut! Hahah, just kidding. You are NOT bad, you are focusing on the here and now and not counting the days. You are MORE DOG!!!!

Hoppy Ampuversary Brendol, you continue to rock our world every single day.