TRIPAWDS: Home to 11532 Members and 1341 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » FACEBOOK » TWITTER » RANDOM BLOG

And I Love Her

Filed under: Uncategorized — Karma at 3:53 am on Saturday, July 6, 2013

I’m going to keep with the Beatles theme for a while (lol).

On the recommendation of Michelle (Sassy’s mom), who knows me all too well by now, I am posting this a little early.  Because, the last 2 months, I missed the actual day and had to post late.

So, without further ado…..

IT IS BRENDOL’S 5 MONTH AMPUVERSARY on SATURDAY!

Brendol’s sketch

The above sketch was done by a young artist here is Georgia that has some of her sketches on facebook.  You can see some of her work at https://www.facebook.com/SketchyCritters?fref=ts .

Hugs from Brendol, Aissa, Adelaide, Mathilde, Morrigan and myself!

893

July 6, 2013 @ 3:56 am   Reply

Hoppy Ampuversary Brendol. Keep on fighting the good fight girl. Love the sketch.

Hugs
Michelle & Sassy

895

Codie Rae

July 6, 2013 @ 4:15 am   Reply

Happy Hippy Hoppy Ampuversary Miss Brendol! I don’t care much about sketches but mom sez its beautiful and captures your spirit perfectly! Hope you are getting a Flying Dutchman (or whatever you love best) to celebrate tomorrow!

xoxox,
Codie Rae

896

Codie Rae

July 6, 2013 @ 4:18 am   Reply

P.S. Mom loves the Beatles (whatever they are) and sez she can sing every single one of their songs by heart. She sez thats why she can’t remember anything else (like my name)these days….. 😉

897

July 6, 2013 @ 4:26 am   Reply

You guys re blowing me away with all these wonderful sketches/portraits, pictures, videos……this is W O N D E R F U L!

I scrolled down and, ho est to goodness, my chin cropped and K kind d of did a little gasp…don’ut know how to spell the sound…kind of…”ahh”!

What a perfect illustration! She captured Brendol’s essence perfectly….that smile… the joy in those big round eyes…..perfect!!

It reminds me of the picture “show” you shared awhile back of all the dogs. But one of my favorite photos of Brendol was the one where she was catching the bubbles. This picture seems to ave captured that same joy she had on her face then…the bliss of just being a happy dog!

This is a TREASURE! A FOREVER TREASURE that will flood you with happiness every time you look at it! You’ll have to do what I suggested to Michelle when she had Sassy’s portrait done…..get about a dozen prints and put one in each room

You have a real heirloom..an eternal reminder of Brendol’s love ad ow happy she is all the time…..just look at the sparkle! I just love this sketch! Love it!

I keep looking g at it a d just marvel at the talent of the artist. It’s so simply don’t yet with incredibly intricate detail that reflects exactly who Brendol is!

Thank you soooooo much for sharing this with us. We’re all such big fans of you and your girl….and all your pups! Knowing yo so what from this site…betcha’ gonna’ get a sketch done for all your pack:-)

Brendol yo are o e special girl….and so is your momma”

Sally and Happy Hannah

898

July 6, 2013 @ 4:30 am   Reply

And h my goodness, I was so enthralled with your portrait, I forgot o say HAPPY FIFTH AMPUVERSARY. Tel your. comma the s,etch is great but you want ice cream and cake for your ampuversary

899

Karma

July 6, 2013 @ 6:07 am   Reply

She MIGHT get some ice cream, but not sure yet. But she did get to play with her new bubble machine tonight. It’s cute, it looks like a little plastic version of her and it blows a million medium sized bubbles out. She was so inundated with bubbles she didn’t know what to do with herself.

901

snoop

July 6, 2013 @ 3:33 pm   Reply

Happy ampuversary Brendol, and what a beautiful sketch of you. Time to celebrate!!!!!!

902

July 6, 2013 @ 4:16 pm   Reply

She of her bubble machine?? SHE GOT HER BUBLE MACHI E……..and we haven’t seen a video yet???

There must be a huge disconnect going on over there!!

Don’t make me have to come over there and figure out how to do a video and post itmyself…..nooooooobody would want that fiasco!!!!

So come on Karma, WE WANT VIDEO! WE WANT VIDEO!!

P . L. E. A. S. E and thank you:-) 🙂

We. along with the whole tripawd community love that girl!

Sally and Happy Hannah

903

rica55

July 6, 2013 @ 7:19 pm   Reply

HOPPY AMPUVERSARY BRENDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are one tough, beautiful fighter girl. It’s been an honor getting to know you and your Mama during this journey. Here’s to MANY more months………..
xoxo,
Erica, Jack & Jill

904

fourminipups

July 6, 2013 @ 9:39 pm   Reply

Happy Ampuversary!!! I always know you are right behind Shooter so we get to celebrate again!

Love the sketch!

Luanne and Shooter

909

wyattraydawg

July 7, 2013 @ 2:01 am   Reply

Whoop! Whoop! Yo’ Miss B, hoppy ampuversary! Let’s pawty!!!

Love that drawing. I think it captures your beauty pawfectly.

911

Ilene Mundell

July 7, 2013 @ 4:37 pm   Reply

Great job Brendol! Keep up the great work and Harley wants a bubble machine too…but Sunny will drink out of it…and then it is just a mess for me to clean up!

The drawing is just beautiful also!

What a lucky girl!!