TRIPAWDS: Home to 14125 Members and 1262 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » FACEBOOK » TWITTER » RANDOM BLOG

Don’t forget us

Filed under: Uncategorized — Karma at 12:32 am on Sunday, November 17, 2013

Of course I have nothing to post about.  We have no more chemo triumphs or bubble parties.  Just wanted to touch base with the tripawd world because it would break my heart for my baby girl to be forgotten.  The other night as I was leaving the office and Brendol’s picture was on my screens desktop, I could physically remember holding her.  The bulk of her in my arms.  When she was younger, she was a very muscular girl, so she always had a specific feel.  I miss that.

This is the picture that is on my desktop right now… my pretty, happy girl.

willowsmom

November 17, 2013 @ 1:54 am   Reply

Don’t worry…Brendol will never be forgotten, not by you and not by any of us. She was a special girl!

xoxo
Carol

Charley's Mom

November 17, 2013 @ 2:25 am   Reply

Thinking of you and your beautiful Brendol girl!

Hugs and chocolate Labby kisses,
Ellen and Charley xoxo

November 17, 2013 @ 3:00 am   Reply

Karma,
We will never forget Brendol. Every time her banner comes up I say hi to her just like I do with Sassy. She left a legacy and she will not be forgotten. You keep her alive by telling her story too.

Hugs
Michelle & Angel Sassy.

November 17, 2013 @ 4:35 am   Reply

Does the sun forget to rise in the morning and set at night?

Does the moon forget to come out at night and romp with the stars?

Does the thunder forget to clap and lightening forget to blaze across the sky during a summer storm?

Does Brendol “forget” to pop bubbles in heaven?

Of course, the answer to all these questions is NO!

Could we EVER forget Brendol? Could we forget her smiles? Her “well muscled” doggy body? Her sparkling dancing eyes? Her ability to enjoy catching bubbles like no other dog on the planet? Her love for you? Your love for her? Our love for voth of you? NO! We could NEVER forget that!!

I told Happy Hannah you were afraid we might forget Brendol. She kind of made a “doggy chuckle” sound, .so I wasn’t sure she understood what I was saying.

And then I listened in as she said her prayers tonight and this is what I heard……..

“Dear goD,……..Please let Karma know we will NEVER, EVER forget BRENDOL!
Please make her know that, okay? I think if YOU promise her that goD, then
she’ll know this is true. Dear goD, let her now that forgetting Brendol would be
like our hearts forgetting to beat…or…me forgetting to eat!! Just not gonna’
happen! Thank you goD”

Surrounding you with Brendol’s eternal love and i finite memory,

Sally and Happy Hannah
en!!”

fourminipups

November 17, 2013 @ 5:03 am   Reply

Karma-

Everytime I think of Shooter I remember all the other special warriors that have crossed the bridge. When my calendars came yesterday, I went thru them with my husband so he could meet all these wonderful babies and, of course, there were Franklin, Sassy and Brendol who have crossed the bridge already. I also introduced him to Hannah who is carrying the torch for all of us. Brendol and Shooter began and ended their journeys together so I can promise she will never be forgotten.

Thinking of you-
Luanne and Spirit Shooter

jerry

November 18, 2013 @ 2:29 pm   Reply

We will never, ever forget. What you have Brendol have done here to help others while fighting your own journey is the most selfless act that goes on and on to help others through the good and bad times.

Yeah, she sure was a pretty girl. I’m so sorry Karma, I know how hard it is to not have her to cuddle anymore. Many hugs going out to to you.

BarretsMomHeather