TRIPAWDS: Home to 12746 Members and 1461 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG

I’m Ready for my Closeup – Brendol

Filed under: Uncategorized — Karma at 4:17 pm on Wednesday, May 22, 2013  Tagged ,

It’s been a couple weeks since I posted an update on Miss  B.  She is doing good.  She had her 5th chemo treatment on Monday, we will try for just one more.

A week and a half ago, I took Brendol, Adelaide, and Aissa in to get her pictures taken and the photographer posted some early copies for me.  I will get to see all the results tomorrow night, but here is a preview.  I am very happy with how they are turning out.

That’s my baby girl.  Adelaide’s pictures and a couple of Aissa are on Adelaide’s blog. http://adelaide.tripawds.com

200

May 22, 2013 @ 4:41 pm   Reply

I love these pictures of Brendol. You wouldn’t even know she doesn’t have all of her hair back completely yet. Your photographer did a great job Karma.

Brendol I am so glad you are almost done with Chemo. Keep kicking butt girly.

Hugs
Michelle & Sassy

201

maximutt

May 22, 2013 @ 5:03 pm   Reply

Beautiful Brendol!!

202

May 22, 2013 @ 6:38 pm   Reply

Ohhhh yeah! Ms. Brendel rocking the photo world:-) 🙂

I LOVE the silhouette of her standing so proud, so strong and sooooo beautiful:-) 🙂 🙂

And of course, the love fest photo captures it all……the bond you two have just reaches out straight out into our hearts!!

Momma’s so proud of all her girls and we are sooooo proud of momma:-) 🙂

You have forever treasures captured in those photos…….heart warming, full of joy treasures:-)

Standing ovation going on in tripawd land for Adelaide, Assi, Brendonl ans Mom:-) 🙂

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 ….clap….clap….clap…..clap:-)

Lots of love and thanks you so much for sharing those touching, happy moments with us!!

Sally and Happy Hannah

Oh yeah, I think the one with all of you….but Grendel “focused” and the center of attention……………PERFECT:-) 🙂

203

Christine

May 22, 2013 @ 7:37 pm   Reply

No wonder you are grinning in the background there.. you have such beauties to be proud of.. you must be overwhelmed with the love that they have for you… and vice versa!!

Great photos… so glad you were able to do this!!

204

fourminipups

May 22, 2013 @ 11:10 pm   Reply

Brendol you are a star! I love the picture with the toy. How happy she looks. Thanks for sharing!

205

fetchon3

May 23, 2013 @ 12:52 am   Reply

AH! These are AWESOME! Quite a lovely, happy pack you’ve got!

206

princess

May 23, 2013 @ 2:41 am   Reply

Absolutely beautiful photos!

207

3dogmom

May 23, 2013 @ 4:11 am   Reply

Happy Beautiful Girl! Go Brendol!
Hugs!
Ilene & Harley

209

jerry

May 26, 2013 @ 2:43 am   Reply

Oh! Oh!

Miss B is a heartbreaker AND the leader of the pack. Her spunk and spirit just shines through in these, they are wonderful pics!