TRIPAWDS: Home to 12354 Members and 1424 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG

It’s been 2 Months

Filed under: Uncategorized — Karma at 12:10 am on Monday, October 21, 2013

It’s hard to believe, but it has already been two months since Brendol left.  If still feels like yesterday.  And today was a beautiful and cool October day, which would have been a day that Brendol would have loved playing outside and then snuggling up with me on the couch as we watched terrible sci-fi flicks.

We are all moving on as we should.  But there isn’t a day that I don’t think about my baby B.  May she be happy and healthy, playing with all her friends at the bridge.

October 21, 2013 @ 1:21 am   Reply

Nlw that is a very, very sweet photo of a very’ very sweet soul. So many of her photos are of her smiling, here she just looks sooooo content and soooooo serene

Or…..she could just be watching a sci-fi flick with her momma on tne sofa!I

It IS hard to believe it’s been gwo mnths……I know it is still so raw and so painful, and I also kow Brendol is making her presence kown to you everyday…And when she “pops in” to say “hi”, she knows ig will make you smile and feel her love for you. And Karma, Brendol is sooooooo loved………”She loves me , she loves…she get down on her knees and love me like a rock…….ohhh baby” And anyone reading this for the first time is wondering, “What the heck…..?”

WAIT! Happy Hannah just came hopping in telling me something fell out of the sky!!
Let me go see what in tne world she’s talking about! Be right back!!

October 21, 2013 @ 1:22 am   Reply

I know what you mean Karma. I thought about both of them today a lot. Hugs to you.

Hugs
Michelle & Angel Sassy

October 21, 2013 @ 1:41 am   Reply

This is what came bouncing out of the sky! If you look closely, I think you can see soe of the colors of the rainbow!

Love,

Sally and Happy Hannah

Karma

October 21, 2013 @ 2:27 am   Reply

Thank you Sally and Hannah. Tears running down my face because that was so sweet.

Christine

October 21, 2013 @ 2:49 am   Reply

two months… time does fly doesn’t it.. I can’t believe it’s been two months.. but she is not forgotten.. no way!!!.. I see her banner pop up and just smile.. I love that photo above.. you just want to snuggle down and kiss her right between the eyes..
She’ll always be with you… you can feel her in your heart.. nothing can take that away… nothing.
I can imagine that she is just pooped out and snuggled with all our furkids after a full day of chasing bubbles through the meadows… that has just got to be tiring!!
Christine…..with Franklin in her heart♥