TRIPAWDS: Home to 12746 Members and 1461 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG

Top Ten Things I Love About My B

Filed under: Uncategorized — Karma at 12:59 am on Thursday, June 6, 2013
  1. I love her cuddled up next to my right side every night and feeling her breathe.
  2. I love how excited she gets over bubbles and tinker bells (light reflections).
  3. I love getting kisses from her big fat tongue.
  4. I love how big her eyes get when she’s going to get a really good treat.
  5. I love how she absolutely loves everybody.
  6. I love what a brave and strong girl she has been through amputation and chemo.
  7. I love how hard her butt wiggles when she’s so happy her tail is wagging her body.
  8. I love how she likes to squish herself between me and the back of the couch.
  9. I love that when I come home she always runs to get a dolly and bring it to me.
  10. I love that she sings with the answering machine when someone’s leaving a message.

I LOVE MY SWEET PEA!

247

fourminipups

June 6, 2013 @ 1:18 am   Reply

That is perfect!

248

June 6, 2013 @ 1:33 am   Reply

I love it. She is so beautiful. This picture so fits these sayings

hugs
Michelle & Sassy

249

rica55

June 6, 2013 @ 2:00 am   Reply

I LOVE THIS I LOVE BRENDOL AND I LOVE KARMA

AND ADDY TOO OF COURSE

AND WIGGLY BUTT TOO OF COURSE

AND MATHILDE AND MORRIGAN OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!

250

Karma

June 6, 2013 @ 2:08 am   Reply

Aw thanks Erica for including them all. I will do a list for Adelaide and Miss Aissa too so they aren’t left out. Because I love them too!!!

253

June 6, 2013 @ 5:50 am   Reply

And we love you for being you! What a sweet little list of things you love and I know you could write forever and never finish!

This picture….if that isn’t just about the SWEETEST face ever…….and those ears!!

Hat slideshow still just blows me away and I’m so glad you shared it with us. It was such a beautiful way to express the pure depth of love you have for your dogs….and they for you!

Keep on snatching those pesky bubbles out of the air Brendol!

ALWAYS WANT MORE PICTURES!! The camera loves Brendol!

Lots of love, Sally and Happy Hannah

256

Christine

June 6, 2013 @ 12:42 pm   Reply

I love all those things too!!! such a sweetie pie!!

257

labsrus

June 6, 2013 @ 6:05 pm   Reply

What a sweet post. Thank you. I’m going to go home and find 10 things I love about each of our dogs….

258

Karma

June 6, 2013 @ 9:07 pm   Reply

Sometimes we have to keep that list close for all the times they are doing things we DON’T love. 🙂

260

fetchon3

June 7, 2013 @ 12:11 am   Reply

#9 and #10 are my favorites! Love you, too, Brendol!