TRIPAWDS: Home to 12746 Members and 1461 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG

4 Months! WOOHOO

Filed under: Uncategorized — Karma at 1:05 am on Saturday, June 8, 2013

Alrighty, I’m a bad bad momma again.  (I know, again!)  I even told Michelle and Erica I needed to remember to post something for Miss Brendol the night before her ampuversay and I still forgot.

Anywhoo, Brendol passed the 4 month mark yesterday!  4 Months running around on 3 legs and acting like chemo is a walk in the park.  I’m so proud of my baby girl, she has been so very brave.  Monday is the 6th and final chemo day, given the bloodwork goes well.

263

jerry

June 8, 2013 @ 1:57 am   Reply

FOUR months? Holy guacamole give that girl some treats will ya!

Congratulations Brendol! And you too Momma, you get some props too for making it so far on this journey without going completely nuts. Good job!

264

June 8, 2013 @ 2:34 am   Reply

Hope you mommy gives you extra treats Brendol since she forgot to post about your 4 month ampuversary. Hoppy Ampuversary sweetie. Keep kicking butt and you both deserve extra hugs & treats 🙂

Michelle & Sassy

265

fourminipups

June 8, 2013 @ 2:48 am   Reply

Now you get an extra day to celebrate. That’s really why your Mom forgot!

Happy Ampuversary!

266

June 8, 2013 @ 3:17 am   Reply

Yeah, Shooter’s right, you get an extra day of treats and celebration steak and bBUBBLES! Brendol wants more BUBBLES:-) 🙂

Sooooooo happy for you both! The love you two share is heartwarming and so touching. Very sweet.

It’s okay to be a day late…….you’ve probably been busy framing and hanging pictures!

Now go “love Brendol like a rock” and draw a bubble bath for er!

GOOD JOB MOM AND BRENDOL!

Love to you both,

Sally and Happy Hannan

299

jessk

June 11, 2013 @ 1:59 am   Reply

Happy Ampuversary, Brendol! And congrats on getting your last chemo!